Author Topic: King Brand/Medical Insurance  (Read 21801 times)

luvenme2

• View Profile
King Brand/Medical Insurance
« on: September 01, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »
Hello,

I stumbled upon your website through Google.  I am very interesting in trying your products but I have several areas that are painful on my body.  I suffer through pain daily with plantar fasciitis, osteoarthritis in both needs, painful thighs both, tendonitis in my ankle that I have had for over a year now,  back pain and carpal tunnel in both hands. 

I would need many of your products to heal these areas and I can't afford to buy them all right now.  I do have insurance with Highmark BCBS/PPO until the end of October.  Does your company accept insurance and if so will you please tell me how I can use my insurance and if not is there away I can get your products through a payment plan?  What product would I need to get first to start the healing process so that I am able to walk for more than one day without have to rest my joints for 2-3 days?  I would appreciate any help you can provide. :'( :(

Thank you for you help.

CS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • King Brand Healthcare Products
Re: King Brand/Medical Insurance
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 10:04:27 AM »
Hi luvenme2,

All of our products are FDA Registered and are registered Medical Devices. In most cases our products are covered under medical insurance, depending on which provider and what level of plan you have; however, we do not deal with Insurance companies directly. Once you purchase the product, you would present your respective insurance provider with proof of purchase, and they will usually refund you the money. Best case scenario is for you to call in, retrieve the billing codes from one of our customer service providers and present them to your insurance provider to see if you are covered. All products list the billing codes on them, as well as FDA Registration numbers.

Seeing as you have several issues, it would be best that you call us toll free and speak to one of Customer Service providers. All your problems you have listed are treatable using King Brand Healthcare Products. Please call us any day of the week, toll free at 1-877-661-5239

Regards,

CS