Author Topic: Response to BFST treatments  (Read 19999 times)

adie

• View Profile
Response to BFST treatments
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
Hi, I recently got a BFST Wrap and was wondering what I should actually be feeling when I use it to stimulate my blood flow???

Adrienne

• King Brand
    • View Profile
    • King Brand
Re: Response to BFST treatments
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 05:53:35 PM »
Hi Adie,

I generally react to Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy by getting pretty warm in the area I'm treating, but it's a soothing sensation and isn't uncomfortable. Usually I find that level one is the best level for me. The treated area stays warm and a bit pink for a few minutes after use, but I feel less stiff and 'lighter' after treatment, which is great!
service@kingbrand.com
Tollfree: 1-877-661-5239 / 1-877-677-9973

Patricia

• View Profile
    • King Brand
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:46 AM »
For me, it seems to depend.  With the BFST ankle I feel a light tingling sensation and not much warmth at all.  Almost feels like pins and needles but not intense at all.  With the BFST Back I don't feel much at all.  The warmth is so slight, even at a level 3, that I regularly look at the controller to make sure it is still on.  I definitely notice a difference afterwards though, as soon as it shuts off it feels instantly cool.  Recently I have used the BFST Elbow and noticed slight warming at level 1, which felt soothing and comfortable.  During the course of the treatment my fingers got a little "tingly" but that was about it.  Regardless of what I felt during these treatments, the area I treated did feel looser afterwards.  The most amazing recovery I had was with sciatica that was caused due to a tight piriformis muscle.  In only 5 weeks I was back in commission with full range of motion.
service@kingbrand.com
1-844-400-2525

Amber

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 12:21:10 PM »
I feel a nice warming sensation throughout my whole 20 minute treatment. Level 2 is where I always stay. I don't feel any tingling, numbing or discomfort which tells me my body can handle the amount of electro magnetic energy being emitted on level 2.

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 10:17:39 PM »
Hi Adie,

As you can see the sensations can vary by person and by the level in which the BFST is being used. I can usually start on level 2 and do eventually work my way up to level 3. I feel internal warmth as well as greater flexibility afterwards, on occasion I have experienced tingling. You’ll know if you are on too high of a level if it feels hot, the longer you use the product the better your circulation will become and the higher levels can actually begin to feel cooler.
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973

adie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 01:39:18 PM »
 :) Thank you soooo much for the useful information. At least I now know that everyone can experience a variation on the intensity of 'heat' and / or the pins and needles sensation, but that the end result is the same. I'm looking forward to the healing effects of the BFST. Thanks again.