Author Topic: torn maniscus  (Read 19664 times)

run2014

• View Profile
torn maniscus
« on: May 07, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
I have a confirmed diagnosis of a torn maniscus. No MRI yet. Pain level indicates surgery. I am not a surgery or meds kind of gal. Are these products a real option for me, so that I may avoid surgery? I've been on this thing for 3 months hoping to rehab and I do have a bit less pain than, say, a month ago. I only found out today that the surgery involves cutting away maniscus tissue. Will it grow back agter surgery? I want to run again. At $218 how often would I need to re purchase to heal?

Kyle

• King Brand
    • View Profile
Re: torn maniscus
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 10:04:26 PM »
The BFST and ColdCure products do heal meniscus tears. A partial tear of the meniscus cartilage benefits from the two products by encouraging an increased flow of oxygen and nutrients within the blood which repair and strengthen soft tissue. However a fully torn meniscus will not reattach itself and does require surgery. After the surgery the meniscus is a lot like a partial tear, it still has a lot of healing to do. In your case the doctor has recommended removal of the cartilage rather than reattachment. Unfortunately the meniscus would not grow back.

An MRI will tell you if it is a partial or full tear. Regardless of the severity you will find relief from the ColdCure as it removes inflammation allowing your blood to circulate unimpeded. However to fully heal the injury we recommend the BFST, if it is a full tear than surgery followed by the BFST.

Both the BFST and ColdCure are reusable products which have one year manufacturer warranties as well as the 30 day money back guarantee.

I hope this helps!  :)
Service@KingBrand.com
1-877-661-5239
1-877-677-9973